Christmas Delivery Dates 2016
We aim to dispatch your order within one working days subject to stock.
Our delivery charges are very simple - there is only one delivery charge per order.
Standard UK Delivery (Incl CI) £4.95
Delivery aim within 2 working days (including Saturdays, although not guaranteed)
Usually sent via Royal Mail's Tracked 48 service.
Standard UK Delivery is not a time specific guaranteed service, in most cases orders are delivered within 2 working days from date of dispatch, but in rare cases can take longer.
Express UK Delivery (Incl CI) £8.00
Delivery aim within 1 working day (including Saturdays, although not guaranteed)
Usually sent via Royal Mail's Tracked 24 service.
Express UK Saturday Delivery £18
Guaranteed Saturday delivery.
European Airmail Delivery From £10*
Delivery aim within 5-7 working days
This includes Republic of Ireland.
*European Airmail Delivery services starts from £10 for an order goods value of up to £35.00. For orders in excess of £35.00 the exact delivery charge will be specified during the checkout process but before payment is made.
International Airmail Delivery From £20*
Delivery aim within 7-10 working days.
*International Airmail Delivery services starts from £20 for an order goods value of up to £50.00. For orders in excess of £50.00 the exact delivery charge will be specified during the checkout process but before payment is made.
*Our International Airmail Delivery charge is VAT exempt.
*Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. In the event that you wish to return any item, please note that the import duties and taxes will not be refunded by us.
1. We do not dispatch orders on Saturday and Sunday, or UK Bank Holidays. Allow extra time for delivery for this when placing your order.
2. Orders placed after 3pm or on Sat/Sun/Public Holidays are dealt with on the next working day.
3. Delivery times outside the UK may vary due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. If no one is available to take your delivery, a card may be left with details of the delivery date and time, and the actions taken with your parcel; whether it has been left in a safe place, with a neighbour or taken back to your local depot.
5. Remember, if you have in the past arranged for any parcel to be left at your local post office it may be kept there for you to collect.
6. Any discount or free delivery given may be reversed if your remaining product order value does not meet the discount/promotion/offers/free delivery criteria after a return of product.
7. You must inform us as soon as possible if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
8. Enter any special delivery instructions where prompted (we will try but don't promise to fulfil any or some of your instructions), instructions such as leave near back gate are entirely at your own risk of loss, damage or theft.
9. We will normally dispatch your order within 1-2 working days from the date the order was received and accepted by us subject to stock.
10. You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received or delivery attempted.
11. Any delivery that is refused/rejected will be deemed to have been fulfilled, we will refund the cost of the goods once they are back into our possession at our discretion, cost of delivery is non-refundable.
Visit our full Terms and Conditions page for more information regarding Delivery or Contact Us if you have any specific Delivery enquiry by using our 'Contact Us' link above.