Making a Purchase
1. Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping bag. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
2. If your item is not in stock, we will try and contact you by telephone or by email to advise you of any alternatives that we can offer, you can cancel your order if you wish.
3. We accept most major credit and debit cards. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone or by post. If you prefer we also accept cheques and postal orders, please email us at email@example.com for instructions on how to complete your order if you prefer to pay in this way.
4. If your bank account does not operate in Pounds Sterling (GBP) your bank may convert Pounds Sterling (GBP) to that of your own currency at their exchange rate prevailing at the time of the transaction, we are not responsible or have any control for any exchange rate conversion.
5. If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
6. When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an Dispatch Confirmation email.
We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
To avoid problems when submitting your payment please adhere to the following points:
1. Ensure that the card holders name and address is entered correctly on the Actinic Payments Page.
2. Avoid use of punctuation marks such as " , ; : - , unless they are part of the actual postal address.
3. Avoid unnecessary repeated words.
4. Ensure that you have given us your correct email address so that we may contact you regarding your order progress.
5. If you experience any difficulty in submitting your payment we will always try and help you by phone or by email.